Protect your family’s financial security
Year in, year out, your family depends on you to make ends meet. How would they cope financially if you passed away unexpectedly? Where would the money come from? Unless you have a large amount of savings that your spouse could access immediately, your family could face serious hardship.
The freedom to choose
- Pay off the mortgage on the family home.
- Hire a dedicated caregiver for your children.
- Take an unpaid leave of absence from work at a time when your children are likely to need special attention.
- Ensure that your kids continue to benefit from annual vacations or summer camp.
- Pay for your children’s post-secondary education.
We can help you determine how much life insurance you require and whether you need it for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years or your lifetime.